Current Vacancies, Work Experience, Internships
Senior Technician / Technician
Darkin Architects have secured a number of projects working with private developers, housing associations, public sector bodies and private clients and need to grow our team to meet demand.
We are looking for either a technician or senior technician to help deliver these projects.
The technician role would be to deliver drawings for planning and construction purposes using REVIT. The senior role would also include reviewing the work of others. Click here for job description.
- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start Available
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Career Progression Supported
- Technician £19k - £22k
- Senior £22K - £29k
- Chartered Senior - £30K+
- Have a full driving license and use of a vehicle
- REVIT Experience Essential
- Optional to be based in Neath or Llanelli
- Hybrid Working Available
- Flexible Working Hours Available
- Annual Leave - 24 Days + Bank Holidays + Annual Loyalty Bonus
- Paid Study Leave Policy
Please send a CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
PDF Format only for attachments
Work Experience & Internships
Every year, Darkin Architects welcome pupils from many different schools. We offer a structured work experience programme that ensures that pupils get a real sense of the day-to-day role of an architect and where possible, we will take students to visit a building site.
How to Apply
Please send an email with the following information to [email protected]
- Teacher/School Contact name & telephone number
- Parent's Name & Phone Number
- Dates of Placement Requested