Cwmbach Road, Llanelli
This house was originally built around 1949 by a Llanelli GP and purchased in early 2015 by it's new owners. The house was in need of modernisation not just cosmetically, throughout. Darkin Architects designed a second storey extension to accommodate spacious wardrobe and en-suite facilities to the master bedroom. On the ground floor, the plan was opened out to enhance the living area and house a new, contemporary kitchen and dining, serviced by a new utility room.